Beskrivning och funktioner för Eider Yosemite Defender Taupe Woman
Eider Yosemite Defender Taupe Woman:
Eider technical outdoor jacket in Defender®. Technical, this jacket is dedicated to intense activities in outdoor, like the trekking.
- Removable hood with zip: Optimal comfort guaranteed. Removable according to the weather conditions.
- Zipped front opening and chest pocket: For more waterproofness.
- Zipped hand pockets under flap: Functional and waterproof storage.
- Adjustable cuffs by Velcro tabs: Provides more waterproofness and high comfort, as well as a better slip-on / slip-off of the gloves.
- Adjustable hem by elasticized drawcord: Great waterproofness and comfortable maintaining.
- Defender Criss Cross Evolution 2 layers: Very soft fabric, with natural and chine aspect.
- Waterproofness : 10.000 mm
- Breathability : 10.000 gr/m²/24h
- Lining : mesh
DEFENDER®: high protection.
Coming from Eider research, Defender® is a technology that makes your garment 100% waterproof, 100% windproof and 100% breathable.
For over than 20 years, many innovations have improved the Defender® technology so it has become higher peformance and even more comfortable.
Beyond labs tests, the Defender technology is validated by our technical advisors.
Tested in extreme weather conditions and situations, Eider clothing equipped with the Defender Technology is perfectly resistant, light and waterproof.
An extensive array of 2-layer and 3-layer membranes is currently available in order to satisfy all activity needs from alpinism to skiing and outdoor sports.
For the 2011-2012 Winter season, Eider has developed new DEFENDER® materials.
We find for example the DEFENDER® Ripstop Stretch 3 layers, ideal fabric for mountain activities: strength, freedom of movement and maximum protection.
Similarly, one of the new fabric is the DEFENDER® RC Perf Brushed 3 layers, material mixing protection and comfort, used for skiing products.
Kunder som köpt Eider Yosemite Defender Taupe Woman
Kunder som tittat på Eider Yosemite Defender Taupe Woman har också tittat på: