Beskrivning och funktioner för Garmin eTrex 30
Garmin eTrex 30:
eTrex 30 takes one of the most popular and reliable GPS handhelds and makes it better.
Enhanced ergonomics, an improved interface, paperless geocaching and expanded mapping capabilities makes eTrex more versatile and user-friendly, while maintaining its toughness and durability.
See The Way
eTrex 30 has an enhanced 2.2 in 65K colour, brilliant, sunlight-readable display. Durable and waterproof, eTrex 30 is built to withstand the elements. It has an upgraded interface and stands strong against the elements – be it dust, dirt, humidity or water, none of which are a match for this versatile navigator.
The Right Tools for your Adventure
eTrex 30 adds a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when you’re standing still, without holding it level. Also added is a barometric altimeter which tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Get the Mapping You Want
With its microSD™ card slot and 1.7 GB of internal memory, eTrex 30 lets you load our range of Ordnance Survey maps such as Garmin GB Discoverer™ and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator NT® map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads (see maps tab for compatible maps). eTrex 30 also supports BirdsEye™ Select map download service that lets you download premium raster maps to your device and integrate them with your existing maps.
eTrex 30 supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. Visit OpenCaching.com to start your geocaching adventure. By going paperless, youre not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. eTrex 30 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper print outs. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for caches.
eTrex 30 lets you share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS devices. So now your friends also can enjoy your favorite hike or cache – simply press “send” to transfer your information to similar units, and let the games begin.
Keep Your Fix
With its high-sensitivity, EGNOS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex 20 can be used on your bicycle, boat, in your car or motorbike and off-road vehicle. You even get turn-by-turn directions with the auto mount and City Navigator® NT maps. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
The new eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. GLONASS is a system developed by the Russian Federation that will be fully operational in 2012. When using GLONASS satellites, the time it takes for the receiver to “lock on” to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS. And when using both GPS and GLONASS, the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3" (5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 176 x 220 pixels
- Display type: transflective, 65-K colour TFT
- Weight: 5 oz (141.7 g) with batteries
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: 25 hours
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- Floats: no
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Interface: USB
Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: yes
- Preloaded maps: no
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Built-in memory: 1.7 GB
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 2000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
Features & Benefits:
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads): yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- Electronic compass: yes (tilt-compensated, 3-axis)
- Touchscreen: no
- Barometric altimeter: yes
- Camera: no
- Geocaching-friendly: yes (paperless)
- Custom maps compatible: yes
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos): yes
- Outdoor GPS games: no
- Hunt/fish calendar: yes
- Sun and moon information: yes
- Tide tables: yes
- Area calculation: yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): yes
- Picture viewer: no
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
Whats in the Box:
- eTrex 30
- USB cable
Kunder som köpt Garmin eTrex 30
Kunder som tittat på Garmin eTrex 30 har också tittat på: