The North Face Piperstone Triclimate Hyvent Green Woman:
The North Face Women’s Piperstone Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 shell and baffled jacket combination for mountain pursuits.
The HyVent© waterproof and breathable outer shell is mated with a neatly styled removable, baffled Heatseeker™ insulated liner jacket.
Both jackets have comfortable brushed chin guard linings.
The fully adjustable, removable drop hood has lower face protection.
Two-way pit zips provide enhanced ventilation.
Combine the two layers for optimal warmth against the cold and wet, or wear each layer separately as conditions demand.
That is the brilliant 3-in-1 Triclimate principle.
The North Face Women’s Piperstone Triclimate™ Jacket is a rain coat for wet, wild and cold mountain exploits.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Fully adjustable, removable drop hood with lower face protection
- Brushed collar linings
- Pit-zips with two-way zippers
- Center-front double storm flap with Velcro® closure
- Two hand pockets
- Elastic and Velcro® adjustable cuffs
- Hem cinchcord [Triclimate] 100-gram Heatseeker inner
- Brushed collar lining
- Elastic cuff binding stow slot
- AVG WEIGHT: 1090 g
- FABRIC: body: 70Dx160D 128g/m2 faille weave nylon, Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester
Hyvent™ is a superior, waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component mutli-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability.