The North Face Westwind 3 Green:
Sized for 3-people The North Face Westwind 2 tent is engineered to weather 3-season plus conditions without excessive weight or technical compromise.
Profiled and guy-rope equipped to resist the wind. Designed for fly-only pitching with “dry hang” construction where the inner tent hangs inside the full nylon outer canopy enabling you to stay sheltered during foul weather while you dismantle the inner and pack up.
Fly-only pitching also enables you to adventure just with the fly for super-light summit pushes. The large vestibule provides ample cooking or storage space and is augmented for access and ventilation by sealable double doors.
For adventures and destinations pushing at the boundaries of the winter season, The North Face Westwind 3 tent is a reliable choice that punches above its space to weight ratio in terms of being light, spacious and engineered to be blasted.
- Three+ season construction with full nylon canopy and sealable doors
- Dry pitch construction with hanging body
- Equalized guy-outs on flat pole sleeve protect from strong side winds
- Fly-only pitchable
- High-low venting
- Double-door front entrance
- DAC stakes
- Capacity: 3
- Total Weight: 3.63kg
- Trail Weight: 3.32g
- Area: 3.57 m2 4.4 m2 Vestibule Area/ 2.4 m2
- 40D 238T nylon ripstop, 70 g/m2, 1500 mm PU coating/silicone water-resistant finish
- Canopy: 40D 210T nylon ripstop, 81 g/m2, water-resistant finish
- Mesh: 20D polyester “no-see-um” mesh
- Floor: 70D 210T nylon taffeta, 87 g/m2, 5000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish