Eider Kirkwood Defender 2L Black Man:
A clean ski style look with YKK Aquaguard® zips.
Incorporating Eiders new down lining concept ensuring great warmth in cold conditions.
- Regular ski fit: versatile cut.
- Sealed seams: for a perfect waterproofness.
- Removable hood by “Plug in System”: Insures an optimal comfort with or without helmet.
- Full front opening with waterproof vislon zip: for a perfect waterproofness.
- Under arms ventilation with 2-way waterproof zips: For a perfect moisture transfer.
- Adjustable cuffs with PVC Velcrotabs: Insure a good sleeves water-resistance and an easy threading of gloves
- Adjustable hem: for an optimal waterproofness.
- Removable zipped powder skirt with nonslip band and snaps to be hooked to the pant: To stop cold and snow infiltration. Adjustable according to
- Side pockets with waterproof Vislon zip: For a good pockets water-resistance.
- Chest pocket with waterproof zip and Inprotec reinforcement: For a better waterproofness and a good tear resistance thanks to the reinforcement.
- Skipass zipped pocket.
- Goggle pocket: to get more storage capacity.
- Inside zipped pocket: to get more storage capacity.
- Preshaped elbows: For more comfort and a higher freedom of movement.
- Defender Twill Crossing 2 layers: Twill construction with a pleasant hand that is stretchy, soft and comfortable.
- Downproof Mini Ripstop.
- Nylon 210T: Treated lining to prevent moisture rise.
- Cormax: Abrasion resistant fabric: used in sensitive areas such as ears and neck. Fast drying.
- Down duck 80/20: High quality down offers great thermal properties.
- Fill power: 650. Padding 120g, 80g.
- Weight: 1.300 kg / 45.85 oz
DEFENDER®: high protection.
- Coming from Eider research, Defender® is a technology that makes your garment 100% waterproof, 100% windproof and 100% breathable.
Thermal Control System:
- Lab researches and field studies showed up the thermal needs of each body parts, EIDER meets them with smart mix of lining and padding in order to optimize the thermal regulation whatever the intensity of the activity. This is the body mapping.
- To have a highest water-resistance.
- Adaptable according to weather forecast.
Removable powder skirt:
- To stop snow infiltration.