Descrizione e caratteristiche di Mammut Glacier Pants Smoke
Mammut Glacier Pants Smoke:
Robust and elastic Soft Shell pants in reliable schoeller quality for all kinds of mountain sports.
The coldblack treatment absorbs up to 80% of sunlight and the pants do not build up any additional heat.
They also have a UPF sun protection factor of 50+.
- Fabric schoeller®-dryskin extreme Nanosphere®
- Weight in g 490
- ColdBlack™ makes dark colors behave almost like light colors, and absorbs up to 80% of the sunlight
- Durable and fast-drying outside, soft and warm inside
- Edge and crampon protection with robust reinforcement material
- Reinforced and articulated knees
- 3 zip pockets, 1 leg pocket
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50+
- Regular Fit
- Optimally suitable for: Mountain Hiking, Backpacking, Classical Alpinism
- Suitable for: Multipitch Rockclimbing, Basecamp, Winterhiking / Snowshoeing, Approach
Schoeller®-dryskin extreme Nanosphere® Schoeller®-dryskin
The innovative Schoeller Textiles, with its headquarters and factory in Switzerland, was the first to offer stretch fabrics for mountain sports.
In particular, the company became well known for the extremely hard-wearing fabric for mountain sports pants.
Schoeller Textil AG currently offers a wide selection of Soft Shell fabrics for a wide range of activities and has also specialized in the development of innovative textile technologies.
I clienti che hanno comprato questo prodotto hanno acquistato anche Mammut Glacier Pants Smoke
Prodotti simili Mammut Glacier Pants Smoke