Marmot Cirrus Component Precip Black Man:
The advantages of our proprietary PreCip® PU coating technology have been known to outdoor enthusiasts for years.
The Cirrus component system inserts a warm 200wt fleece liner beneath a water-shedding shell to keep you comfortable in cold, wet conditions.
The fabrics breathe easily to prevent condensation and chills, and a roll-up hood, with its unique peripheral cord adjustment, allows for maximum visibility and protection.
- PreCip® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% Seam Taped - For Full Waterproofness
- Full Visibility Roll-Up Hood with Peripheral Cord Adjustment and Integral Collar
- PitZips™ - Underarm Zip That Extends Into the Body for Aggressive Venting
- Removable 100wt Fleece Liner
- Zip Hand Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pocket - To Secure Small Items
- Double Storm Flap Over Zipper with Snap/Velcro® Closure
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuff - Adjustable Velcro Cuff
- Paneled Mesh Lining
- Interior Zippered Pocket
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard - Moisture Wicking Fabric Protects Your Face From the Zipper
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesnt Ride Up
- 29" Center Back Length for Size Medium
- Weight:◦2 lbs 10.1 oz / 1193.5 g
- PreCip® 2L 100% Nylon 2.8 oz/yd
- 100% Polyester Velour Fleece 4.3 oz/yd