Descrizione e caratteristiche di Merrell Refuge Ultra Goretex Orange
Merrell Refuge Ultra Goretex Orange:
Waterproof comfort enhances the all-terrain hiking performance of this multi-sport’s adrenaline-inspired design.
Merrell Split™ Technology in the heel and premium shock-absorption keeps rough terrain under control, and GORE-TEX® lined, mesh/nubuck uppers mediate moisture and variable conditions.
UPPER / LINING
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- New lightweight molded nylon speed lacing eyelets
- Abrasion resistant heel and toe cap
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
MIDSOLE / OUTSOLE
- ESS In the forefoot improves stability and protects foot
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stabilty with an EVA midsole for cushioning
- Merrell SplitRide™ Technology provides dual density EVA under the foot for added cushioning and pronation control
- 4 mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Refuge Ultra Sole/ TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 453 g
- We proudly equip nearly all our multi-sport and hiking shoes with Vibram® outsoles for two reasons.
- First, no company does a better job of creating lug patterns that provide stability in all conditions, with no lugs placed under the arch, so your foot flexes more naturally for greater comfort.
- Second, they’ve created two advanced rubber compounds – Trek and TC5+ – that provide sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces in even the most extreme temperatures.
GORE-TEX® COMFORT SYSTEM
- Nothing says dry, warm, and breathable like GORE-TEX®.
- We leverage three different GORETEX technologies formulated just for footwear – Extended Comfort, Performance Comfort, and Insulated Comfort – strategically leveraging each depending on the level of activity and anticipated temperature.
- Extended Comfort Footwear has been engineered to repel moisture and enhance breathability during high-energy activities either indoors or on
warmer days; Performance Comfort Footwear is optimized for all activities in cooler temperatures; and Insulated Comfort Footwear has been designed to keep the elements out, even during the coldest winter activities.
ORTHOLITE® COMFORT FOAM INSOLES
- Ortholite® provides out-of-the-box comfort for longer than any footbed, thanks to a special open cell polyurethane that retains 95% of its
cushioning after the first year, far exceeding the 30% offered by traditional EVA footbeds.
- The open cell structure also lets air pass through, which allows odor- and blistercausing moisture to evaporate.
- And as a finishing touch, an environmentally friendly biocide is added to combat microbes.
- Ortholite® Insoles are produced for us in single, dual, or triple density, and are also molded to QForm® specifications.
I clienti che hanno comprato questo prodotto hanno acquistato anche Merrell Refuge Ultra Goretex Orange
Prodotti simili Merrell Refuge Ultra Goretex Orange