Descrizione e caratteristiche di The North Face Single-Track T.H. Aviator Man
The North Face Single-Track T.H. Aviator Man:
Lightweight, supportive and protective, the Men’s Single-Track T.H. is a versatile, running shoe built to meet the demands of serious athletes.
Its Snake Plate™ and X-Dome™ cradle technology combine to deliver high impact support for the forefoot and heel areas without compromising the natural flexibility that nimble feet need.
On the base, a sticky Tenacious Grip™ outsole provides reliable traction over rough or wet terrain, while sandwich mesh construction on the upper helps the shoe to resist abrasion and stay breathable.
Whether training or racing, rely on this streamlined, low-profile shoe to respond to the demands you place on it across the most challenging of trails.
- Upper: TPU-welded midfoot support
- Upper: Ortholite Northotic footbed
- Bottom: 22 mm/10 mm heel/forefoot heights
- Bottom: X-2 dual-density cushioned EVA midsole
- Bottom: X-Dome Cradle heel cushioning and stability system with medial post
- Bottom: Tenacious Grip sticky rubber outsole
- Last: TNF-013. Semi-straight stability last that evens out the pronation cycle with no-slip fitted heel and medium
volume instep and forefoot
- Aprox Weight: 1/2 pair: 315 g; pair: 630 g based on Men’s 9
Embedded in high-impact areas, such as the heel or forefoot, lightweight, durable X-2™ cushioning ensures a well-padded ride and enables an energy-efficient stride.
X-Dome™ functions as a spring that both cushions during the foot plant and propels the foot into subsequent stride stages.
- Tenacious™ Grip
A highly abrasion-resistant, sticky rubber designed to perform in wet and dry conditions for excellent traction and durability.
I clienti che hanno comprato questo prodotto hanno acquistato anche The North Face Single-Track T.H. Aviator Man
Prodotti simili The North Face Single-Track T.H. Aviator Man
The north face single-track