Mammut Creon Pro 30 Black:
A hybrid backpack that sets new benchmark thanks to its innovative suspension system.
A simple manoeuvre while on the move makes the outstandingly ventilated air space suspension system into a full-contact back which offers better control in exposed terrain.
- Volume 30L
- Weight in g 1490
- Dimensions in cm (h-w-d)67x29x20
- The 4 STREAM system eliminates all the disadvantages of existing air space suspension systems: rising hot air can escape upwards, the balance point is closer to the body and packing is easier.
- 2-layer, high-density EVA back padding, hip and shoulder belts with laminated Soft Mesh cover
- Height-adjustable lid with internal and external pocket
- Side zip access to the main compartment
- Removable bottom compartment
- 1 large stretch front pocket
- 2 stretch side pockets
- Pocket on the hip belt
- Removable waste bag
- 2 attachments for ice tool and trekking poles
- Lateral compression straps, can also be tensioned at the front to carry gear.
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Upper fabric, 100D Nylon Double Ripstop
- Base fabric, 420D Nylon Oxford HD
- Back System, 4 STREAM M Vario DLT[TM]
- Optimally suitable for: Walking, Via Ferrata, Mountain Hiking
- Suitable for: Backpacking