Descripción y características de Vaude Sippie Leaf Kids
Vaude Sippie Leaf Kids:
Life is played outdoors. An all-season jacket thats great for forest kindergarten with lots of smart details, and with bluesign® standard manufacturing.
The breathable membrane is absolutely waterproof and windproof, reflective piping ensures higher visibility at sundown and abrasion resistant reinforcements provide long lasting durability.
In cold weather, zip in a fleece jacket (the Sippie Fleece or the Kinderhaus Jacket IV).
The hood is detachable - an advantage when wearing a helmet, for example. What your little explorer is sure to love: an extra magnifying glass pocket sewn into the sleeve!
- 2-layer jacket
- inner jacket can be zipped in
- reflective pipings on front, back and sleeves
- abrasion proof reinforcements at the shoulders and elbows
- 2 patched front pockets with flap - sleeve pocket with integrated magnifying glass
- 1 inner pocket for stowing the hood
- front zip with double flap and fold-over
- safe, completely covered drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- adjustable, elastic cuffs with velcro
- attached stand-up collar
- removable, adjustable hood
- split lining: upper section lined with mesh, lower section, sleeves and hood lined with taffeta
- embroidered logo - name tags up to size 128
- weight: 578 g
- Main fabric - Face: 100% Polyamide; Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Reinforcement - Face: 100% Polyamide; Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Mesh lining: 100% Polyester
Green Shape is VAUDEs quality label for products that feature special ecological manufacturing.
The products have to be made of at least 90% organic cotton or recycled materials, colored using the eco-friendly VAUDE ecolour dyeing process or made to conform to the worlds most stringent textile standard bluesign®.
Productos comprados junto a Vaude Sippie Leaf Kids
Productos similares a Vaude Sippie Leaf Kids