Sobre o produto de Bushnell 10x35 Image Stabilizing Binocular
Bushnell 10x35 Image Stabilizing Binocular:
WATER, WATER EVERYWHERE BUT NEVER AGAIN IN YOUR OPTICS.
WE BUILD OPTICS WITH FORESIGHT.
Thoughts such as, spend enough time on the water, and your equipment will spend some time in it.
The H20™ series binoculars are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged to completely lock out moisture should you spill, take one overboard, or simply run into foul weather along the way.
Rubber armoring with textured pads gives you a grip in slippery situations.
Multi-coated optics and premiumquality BaK-4 prism glass maximize light transmission and image clarity.
You’ll quickly see how a little planning on our part goes a long way to magnify your adventures on and around the water.
- 10x magnification
- 35mm objective lens
- Stabilizes up to three degrees of movement
- Superior quality
- Neutralizes effects of hand tremors, vibrations and other movements
- Fully multi-coated optics
- PC-3® Phase Coating BaK-4 prisms
- Neck strap and carrying case
- Model: 181035
- Magnification x Objective Lens (mm): 10x 35
- Size Class: Standard
- Focus System: Center
- Prism System: Roof
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi
- Field of View (ft.@1000yds / m@1000m): 260 / 86
- Close Focus (ft. / m): 10 / 3.0
- Exit Pupil (mm): 3.5
- Eye Relief (mm): 12
- Eyecups: Twist-Up
- Waterproof / Fogproof: Yes
- Adapt to Tripod: No
- Rainguard® HD: No
- Color: Black
- Weight (oz. / g): 43.9 / 1244
- Some binoculars are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection.
- These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside.
- The interior optical surfaces won’t fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
Clientes que han comprado este producto tambien han comprado Bushnell 10x35 Image Stabilizing Binocular
Produtos similares a Bushnell 10x35 Image Stabilizing Binocular