Sobre o produto de Bushnell 10x42 H2o Porro
Bushnell 10x42 H2o Porro:
WATER, WATER EVERYWHERE BUT NEVER AGAIN IN YOUR OPTICS.
WE BUILD OPTICS WITH FORESIGHT.
Thoughts such as, spend enough time on the water, and your equipment will spend some time in it.
The H20™ series binoculars are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged to completely lock out moisture should you spill, take one overboard, or simply run into foul weather along the way.
Rubber armoring with textured pads gives you a grip in slippery situations. Multi-coated optics and premiumquality BaK-4 prism glass maximize light transmission and image clarity.
You’ll quickly see how a little planning on our part goes a long way to magnify your adventures on and around the water.
- BaK-4 prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission
- 100% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable, fog-free performance
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Large center-focus knob for easy adjustments
- Longer eye relief
- Magnification x Objective Lens (mm): 10x 42
- Size Class: Standard
- Focus System: Center
- Prism System: Porro
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Lens Coating: Multi
- Field of View (ft.@1000yds / m@1000m): 341 / 114
- Close Focus (ft. / m): 15 / 4.6
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.2
- Eye Relief (mm): 16
- Eyecups: Twist-Up
- Waterproof / Fogproof: Yes
- Adapt to Tripod: Yes
- Rainguard® HD: No
- Color: Black
- Weight (oz. / g): 27 / 765
- Some binoculars are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection.
- These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside.
- The interior optical surfaces won’t fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
Clientes que han comprado este producto tambien han comprado Bushnell 10x42 H2o Porro
Produtos similares a Bushnell 10x42 H2o Porro