Sobre o produto de Deuter ACT Trail 28 SL Cranberry 2012
Deuter ACT Trail 28 SL Cranberry 2012:
These full-contact hiking packs have already won over many fans, due to their optimum weight bearing ability and load control.
The flexible Delrin® Aircontact back system construction fits any shape of back comfortably – and the clean, modern design and new colours will surely make heads turn.
A clever detail: if not needed, simply stow away the lightweight hip belts of the models 20 SL & 24.
- Elastic front compartment where you can also store a jacket or harness etcetera
- No more rummaging around for your gear – the two-way zip on the front allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed
- Tough 3D AirMesh covering fabric provides climate control and supports Deuter’s excellent Aircontact ventilation system
- Clever front design with large mesh pocket/helmet flap
- Lid pocket, valuables pocket inside, one zippered side pocket and one elastic side pocket provide a variety of stowing solutions
- Elasticised toggle straps double up as compression straps
- Compression straps
- Anatomically formed 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load transfer straps
- Wet laundry compartment
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops
- SOS label
- Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz, 1270 g
- Volume: 1710 cubic inches, 28 litre
- 210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating.
- This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
- This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks.
- Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure.
- PU coating inside.
Clientes que han comprado este producto tambien han comprado Deuter ACT Trail 28 SL Cranberry 2012
Produtos similares a Deuter ACT Trail 28 SL Cranberry 2012