Deuter Climber 2012:
A proper backpack for real little climbers!
The little alpine backpack is extremely robust and a real friend to school children on adventures in the wild country, whilst ski touring, climbing or on via ferratas.
This newly developed mini version of Guide is unfussy and in the same alpine style of the adult version.
It is not just the looks however; the functions have also been transferred: Using the Alpine-Back carry system, flexibility and stability plus ventilation are guaranteed.
- Ice axe / trekking pole straps
- Side compression straps
- Mesh side pockets »
- Gear loops with plenty of space – anything from karabiners to a magnifying glass
- Zipped pocket on the lid
- Valuables pocket under the lid
- D-Rings” on the lid
- Soft hip fins with gear loops
- Chest strap with emergency whistle
- Shoulder straps with Soft-Edge edges
- Hydration system compatible
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz, 780 g
- Volume: 1340 cubic inches, 22 litre
- High density woven polyamide 420 denier fabric with high strength and lightweight makes it especially suitable for Trans Alpine and Aircontact packs.
- PU coating.
- Shiny finish.
- This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks.
- Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure.
- PU coating inside.