Deuter Cruise 30 2012:
The Cruise backpack will hold everything a keen winter sports fan could possibly need, and a little more.
The additional pack opening from the back allows for easy access to the entire contents via a hemispherical zip – no more endless rummaging through your stuff.
- Delrin® frame
- Padded hip belt with zipped pocket and gear loop
- Special compression straps double up for snowshoe or ski attachment at side or front. To compress the pack to the max, these can be centrally secured over the front of the pack
- Pole & ice axe loops / central ski loop
- Stretch side pockets
- Zipped front pocket
- Lid pocket with zipped valuables pocket
- Pockets for snow shovel, probe and shovel handle
- Laundry pocket
- Load adjustment straps
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz, 1300 g
- Volume: 1830 cubic inches, 30 litre
- Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads.
- This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products.
- Top quality PU coating.
- This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.