Deuter Groden 35 Cranberry 2012:
The name says it all.
Like our evergreen models Gröden and Zugspitze, which have been there from the very start, back in 1984, when Deuter revolutionised the backpack market with their subsequently much copied, fully ventilated Aircomfort System for hiking packs.
Of course, over the last 25 years Deuter could not resist continuous further development and perfection of their tried and tested original models.
Thus, they are still the weapon of choice for hikers of all ages who prefer a classic piece of kit.
- Padded hip fins
- Contoured soft edged shoulder straps »
- Double lid buckles, which allow extra gear to be securely stowed under the lid
- Lid pocket
- Two side pockets and a large front pocket
- Hiking pole loops
- Integrated detachable rain cover.
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz, 1200 g
- Volume: 2140 cubic inches, 35 litre
- 210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating.
- This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
- Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight.
- It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.