Sobre o produto de Deuter Pace 28 SL 2012
Deuter Pace 28 SL 2012:
Minimising weight equals minimising effort.
That is why we have designer our new Pace team along the lines of “you can hardly feel it”.
Ski racing is the forte for the Pace 20; adventure races, alpine sports climbing and day ski-tours are the realm of the Pace 28 SL & 30.
Lightweight anatomically shaped hip fins and airy mesh shoulder straps provide a secure, compact fit.
- SOS label
- 3M reflectors at the front and back
- Stretch side pockets
- Hydration tube fastening on the shoulder strap.
- Special compression straps to fasten skis to the pack and compress the pack as small as possible, can be fastened at the centre of the pack
- Spacious front flap for gloves, skins or helmet
- Lip pocket
- Valuables inner pocket
- Reinforced base
- Wet laundry compartment
- Zipped mesh pocket and gear loop on the hip fins
- Ice axe loops
- Blinky loop
- Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-frame for stability at minimal weight.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz, 850 g
- Volume: 1710 cubic inches, 28 litre
- This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks.
- Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure.
- PU coating inside.
- Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon.
- Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads.
- This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products.
- Top quality PU coating.
- This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
Clientes que han comprado este producto tambien han comprado Deuter Pace 28 SL 2012
Produtos similares a Deuter Pace 28 SL 2012
Hello > Im interested in Deuter Pace 28 SL/30 2012 Backpack,but I would like to know if is possible to roll up this empty backpack in my big rucksack when I need.Have this carring system any aluminium,platic,etc. parts?. > Thank you > Kind regards > Radek