Sobre o produto de Deuter Spectro AC 26 SL Turquoise 2012
Deuter Spectro AC 26 SL Turquoise 2012:
The favourites for ambitious hikers who like to travel light yet do not compromise on carry comfort and durability!
The Aircomfort FlexLite System was particularly developed for the Spectro series: it features an extremely flexible twin-frame construction and effective 3-sided ventilation.
Durable, lightweight and smart – these packs are the perfect partner for 1-2 day tours.
This season, they shine in many new, bright colours and come in bigger sizes.
- Deuter Aircomfort Flexlite System
- Roomy stretch front pocket for jacket, climbing harness or the like
- Front opening
- Anatomically formed, perforated shoulder straps
- Lid compartment
- Ice axe and trekking pole loops
- Two stretch side pockets
- SOS label
- Hydration system compatible
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz, 1150 g
- Volume: 1590 cubic inches, 26 litre
- This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks.
- Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure.
- PU coating inside.
- 210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating.
- This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
Clientes que han comprado este producto tambien han comprado Deuter Spectro AC 26 SL Turquoise 2012
Produtos similares a Deuter Spectro AC 26 SL Turquoise 2012