Sobre o produto de Marmot Ether Driclime Aztec Blue Woman
Marmot Ether Driclime Aztec Blue Woman:
Carry solid protection from the elements! Stratospheric performance and fireside comfort define this superb windshirt with mesh vents—ideal for everything from trail running to twilight walks.
- Wind Resistant, Water Repellent, and Breathable
- Ultra Light Construction - Lightweight Fabric Construction
- DriClime® Bi-Component Wicking Lining - For Breathability and Excellent Moisture Transfer
- Attached Roll-Up Hood
- Hand Pockets with Concealed Zippers
- Internal Zip Pocket
- Packs into Pocket
- Mesh Vents
- Elastic Cuffs - For Comfort
- Reflective Logos
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesnt Ride Up
- Center Back Length: 25.75in / 65.4cm
- Weight: 7.57 oz / 214.6 g
- Main Material: 100% Nylon DWR 1.1 oz/yd
- DriClime® Moisture Management Technology is a family of uniquely plaited bi-component knit fabrics engineered to mechanically draw moisture away from your skin to keep you dry, warm and comfortable.
- The key to DriClime is 3-Dimensional Wicking. As moisture moves from the inner fabric touching your skin to the outer fabric, it spreads out across the outer fabric to speed the drying process.
- DriClime never stops working; it continually passes moisture through to the outer surface for fast evaporation. It is not a finish that washes or wears out; it works forever.
- DriClime technology is available in a wide range of products: shelled microclimate layers, base layer, gloves, sleeping bags and backpacks.
Clientes que han comprado este producto tambien han comprado Marmot Ether Driclime Aztec Blue Woman
Produtos similares a Marmot Ether Driclime Aztec Blue Woman