Sobre o produto de Merrell Chameleon 4 Mid Waterproof Espresso
Merrell Chameleon 4 Mid Waterproof Espresso:
There’s nothing like waterproof leather hiking boots for rugged, reliable weather protection.
This mid gives you flexible comfort, and external and instep stability arms keep you rock-steady.
Aegis™ anti-microbial inside keeps “foot funk” to a minimum.
Eco-conscious, 20% recycled cushioning softens the blows underfoot.
UPPER / LINING
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Nubuck leather upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- External heel and instep stability arm
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- 20% recycled EVA dual density footbed provides comfort and support
MIDSOLE / OUTSOLE
- 2mm EVA inSole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell In-Board™ Compression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Chameleon4 Sole/TC5+Rubber
- We proudly equip nearly all our multi-sport and hiking shoes with Vibram® outsoles for two reasons.
- First, no company does a better job of creating lug patterns that provide stability in all conditions, with no lugs placed under the arch, so your foot flexes more naturally for greater comfort.
- Second, they’ve created two advanced rubber compounds – Trek and TC5+ – that provide sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces in even the most extreme temperatures.
GORE-TEX® COMFORT SYSTEM
- Nothing says dry, warm, and breathable like GORE-TEX®.
- We leverage three different GORETEX technologies formulated just for footwear – Extended Comfort, Performance Comfort, and Insulated Comfort – strategically leveraging each depending on the level of activity and anticipated temperature.
- Extended Comfort Footwear has been engineered to repel moisture and enhance breathability during high-energy activities either indoors or on
warmer days; Performance Comfort Footwear is optimized for all activities in cooler temperatures; and Insulated Comfort Footwear has been designed to keep the elements out, even during the coldest winter activities.
ORTHOLITE® COMFORT FOAM INSOLES
- Ortholite® provides out-of-the-box comfort for longer than any footbed, thanks to a special open cell polyurethane that retains 95% of its
cushioning after the first year, far exceeding the 30% offered by traditional EVA footbeds.
- The open cell structure also lets air pass through, which allows odor- and blistercausing moisture to evaporate.
- And as a finishing touch, an environmentally friendly biocide is added to combat microbes.
- Ortholite® Insoles are produced for us in single, dual, or triple density, and are also molded to QForm® specifications.
- It’s a fact that women are anatomically and biomechanically different from men. unfortunately, these differences are all-too-often ignored .
- Working with Sport Biomechanics, Inc ., a leading sports medicine organization, we spent years studying how these differences contributed to discomfort and in some cases injury for women wearing “men’s” shoes.
- So we specifically engineered the midsoles in our Women’s shoes to provide the proper support, cushioning, and corrective positioning women need to make possible a more balanced, natural stride that ensures longer-lasting comfort and reduced wear for each shoe.
Clientes que han comprado este producto tambien han comprado Merrell Chameleon 4 Mid Waterproof Espresso
Produtos similares a Merrell Chameleon 4 Mid Waterproof Espresso