Início > >
Informações sobre The North Face Destiny Down Brown Woman
The North Face Destiny Down Brown Woman:
The North Face Women’s Destiny Down lace-up boots feature plush insulation and great traction that are ideal for snow-bound streets or ski resorts.
Tough construction leaves these winter boots ready for everyday wear, with water-resistant and element-shredding rip stop uppers fending off bumps and splashes – and engineered from post-consumer recycled plastic waste for eco friendliness, too.
Ortholite© foot beds ensure comfort and IcePick rubber lugs deliver grip, extending in the cold to clamp onto slick terrain.
Calf-to-toe insulation comes courtesy of luxurious 600 fill power down, and a full lace-up system is complemented by chunky over-sized eyelets for a touch of style.
It leaves The North Face Women’s Destiny Down boots equally at home in urban and rural situations.
- Cozy lace-up boot with oversized eyelets and lightweight, down-fill warmth; perfect for the apres-ski deck or wintery commutes
- Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop upper
- 600 fill power down insulation
- Durable, metal eyelets with moisture-wicking lace
- Abrasion-resistant protective mudguard
- Comfortable ecoOrthoLite® footbed.
- Cushioned, abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA midsole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber pods for increased traction
- Approx. weight: * ½ pair: 307 g pair: 614 g
NorthFit outfit the outdoor athlete with the most precise fit between the human foot and a footwear last, as they both relate to the demands of the activity.
Sobre a marca The North Face
Aqueles que gostaram deste artigo The North Face Destiny Down Brown Woman, também gostaram:
A opinião dos clientes