Sobre o produto de The North Face Hedgehog III Goretex Grey Woman
The North Face Hedgehog III Goretex Grey Woman:
Designed to keep athletes sure-footed and nimble across the toughest of challenges, the Women’s Hedgehog GTX XCR® III Shoes are an outstanding multisport shoe.
Light in weight and streamlined in design, its advanced Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Range membrane leaves the shoe both waterproof and breathable, and ideal in particular for fast light hiking through splashy conditions.
The synthetic leather and mesh upper is sturdily resistant to the sort of abrasion encountered along rough trails, while the Northotic Pro footbed is complemented by Heal Cradle support and extra cushioning pads at the heel and forefoot.
A Vibram® rubber outsole adds a sure, sticky grip underfoot to leave a shoe that responds to athletes’ demands time after time.
- The latest update to our best-selling Hedgehog still incorporates everything you need in a light hiker, featuring a protective, waterproof and breathable upper with Gore-Tex®, and a women-specific lightweight, supportive bottom-unit with Vibram® rubber fo
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Synthetic leather upper with breathable mesh panels
- Northotic Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS Heal Cradle Pro support
- X-2 dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with Heal Cradle Pro rearfoot support system
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate
- Exclusive lightweight Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approx. weight: * ½ pair: 310 g pair: 620 g
GORE-TEX® FOR FOOTWEAR:
Provides durable waterproof protection from rain and snow.
The North Face® Heal Cradle consists of a polyurethane (PU) foundation with five pegs protruding vertically from it. A soft EVA panel is placed over the pegs, locking the two together like building blocks. The top layer of soft EVA has a slightly cupped shape that literally cradles the heel, helping to stabilize it in the process. It also works with the underlying PU to absorb impact. Lastly, it offers more lateral/medial stability, positioning the foot for a smooth transition into the next stage of the stride cycle.
NorthFit outfit the outdoor athlete with the most precise fit between the human foot and a footwear last, as they both relate to the demands of the activity.
The Northotic is a multi-density footbed that provides enhanced stability, support and cushioning on the trail.
SnakePlate provides protection as well as an intimate feel for any surface. High abrasion sticky rubber grips all surfaces, including the occasional water-slickened rock field. A heel crash pads stand up to repeated pounding, stride after stride. Breathablity lets the foot stay cool while drainage lets it dry out after a river crossing.
VIBRAM® OUTSOLE TECHNOLOGIES:
We collaborated with Vibram, long respected for quality and durability, to create various outsoles (Vibram® Humbolt Outsole, Vibram® Mikeno Outsole, Vibram® Walsh Outsole, and Vibram® Rubber Outsole Compound) with superior traction, stability and protection.
Clientes que han comprado este producto tambien han comprado The North Face Hedgehog III Goretex Grey Woman
Produtos similares a The North Face Hedgehog III Goretex Grey Woman