Sobre o produto de The North Face Nse Tent Mule III Pink Woman
The North Face Nse Tent Mule III Pink Woman:
Luxuriously warm yet reliably hardy, the Women’s Nuptse Tent Mule III Boots are the slip-on your feet would choose for downtime in extreme cold.
Featuring plush 450 fill power down and feather insulation for chunky but lightweight warmth, this is a great shoe for relaxing at base camp before or after ascents to the top.
Despite the low profile and cosy appeal, the slip-on also boasts tough construction too, its durable ripstop upper resisting water and abrasion – and it’s engineered from recycled post-consumer plastic waste for environmental peace of mind, too.
Underfoot, the nylon mesh base features grippy plastic lugs for traction on slick surfaces, while inside there’s a sock liner for an extra dose of comfort.
- Don’t let the low profile and plush finish fool you—this is a hardy, warm slip-on with incredible warmth and comfort and a toughened upper made from recycled bottles.
- Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- 450 fill power down and feather insulation
- Die-cut EVA sockline.
- Highly durable nylon mesh base with rubber fine-mold traction lugs.
- NorthFit outfit the outdoor athlete with the most precise fit between the human foot and a footwear last, as they both relate to the demands of the activity.
Clientes que han comprado este producto tambien han comprado The North Face Nse Tent Mule III Pink Woman
Produtos similares a The North Face Nse Tent Mule III Pink Woman