Informações sobre The North Face Nse Tent Mule III Pink Woman
The North Face Nse Tent Mule III Pink Woman:
Luxuriously warm yet reliably hardy, the Women’s Nuptse Tent Mule III Boots are the slip-on your feet would choose for downtime in extreme cold.
Featuring plush 450 fill power down and feather insulation for chunky but lightweight warmth, this is a great shoe for relaxing at base camp before or after ascents to the top.
Despite the low profile and cosy appeal, the slip-on also boasts tough construction too, its durable ripstop upper resisting water and abrasion – and it’s engineered from recycled post-consumer plastic waste for environmental peace of mind, too.
Underfoot, the nylon mesh base features grippy plastic lugs for traction on slick surfaces, while inside there’s a sock liner for an extra dose of comfort.
- Don’t let the low profile and plush finish fool you—this is a hardy, warm slip-on with incredible warmth and comfort and a toughened upper made from recycled bottles.
- Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- 450 fill power down and feather insulation
- Die-cut EVA sockline.
- Highly durable nylon mesh base with rubber fine-mold traction lugs.
- NorthFit outfit the outdoor athlete with the most precise fit between the human foot and a footwear last, as they both relate to the demands of the activity.
Sobre a marca The North Face
Aqueles que gostaram deste artigo The North Face Nse Tent Mule III Pink Woman, também gostaram:
A opinião dos clientes