Tsl Outdoor Approach Classic Lemon:
Snowshoes 206 APPROACH: Here you’ll find the same technical features as on the 206&226 Approach Easy, the only difference being on the heel lift, which is made of steel wire. Simplicity, solidity and traction are the 3 primary qualities of these snowshoes!
- Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
- Base plate ratchet size adjustment : The size is quickly adjusted by sliding the rear part of the binding forwards or backwards
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Heel lift : facilitates hiking during long climbs,reduces calf muscle fatigue
- Heel block : only for transporting or storing snowshoe
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel crampons
- The S6 aluminum claws provide optimum climbing traction
Sound and shock absorbing system – TSL patent Nothing is more disruptive than walking noisily in silent countryside. TSL has solved this problem with its sound and shock absorbing system.
TSL snowshoes combine exemplary comfort with maximum performance in all snow types. The hourglass shape lets you walk naturally and provides perfect grip.