Reviews about Asics Gel-trabuco 14 Grey Black Woman
Asics Gel-trabuco 14 Grey Black Woman:
A long-standing favourite of trail runners, GEL-TRABUCO 14 is the most performance-oriented edition yet.
The rugged outsole offers excellent trail traction combined with a comfortable feel.
The Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System that eases the shock experienced during the impact and toe-off phases, while the Solyte Midsole Material, a lighter compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA, not only reduces weight but also enhances cushioning and durability.
Also helping to reduce weight of the sole unit is the Trusstic System with no loss of structural integrity.
A Trail Specific Outsole features reversed lugs for excellent uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain, while ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber placed in critical areas of the outsole provides exceptional durability.
In the midsole area, the dual density Duomax Support System enhances support and stability.
A Rock Protection Plate helps to protect against stone bruises.
- Weight: 302 grams
AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber):
- Tough material placed in critical areas of heavy contact on the shoe for exceptional durability
- Insole placed inside the shoe which provides cushioning keeping the foot drier and cooler.
DuoMax Support System:
- Dual density midsole material positioned sport specifically which enhances support and stability by helping to correct the degree and velocity of pronation.
- Pocket on the tongue to tuck the laces away to prevent them catching on uneven terrain.
Rock Protection Plate:
- Rugged plate in the sole which protects the foot from sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
Solyte Midsole Material:
- Spongy layer between the sole and upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot.
- Solyte is a lighter material than SpEVA and EVA and features enhanced durability.
- Plastic bridge under the arch which gives the shoe strength and stability without loss of flexibility.
Wet Grip Rubber:
- Sole material made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Special reflective material which enhances visibility in poor light.
- 3m Scotchlite is a registered trademark of the 3M Company.
- DuraSponge is a blown AHAR compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- ASICS High Abrasion Resistance Rubber (AHAR) is a tough compound used at the heavy contact area of the outsole.
Customers who purchased Asics Gel-trabuco 14 Grey Black Woman
Customers who viewed Asics Gel-trabuco 14 Grey Black Woman
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION