Berghaus Cornice II IA Carbon / Carbon Man:
The cornice ii was fi rst introduced in 1993 and since then it’s Been the jacket of choice for walkers, come wind, rain or shine. Whether hiking up catbells peak or walking along the beaches of Northumberland, the cornice ii is a truly tried and tested gore- tex Jacket.
Every now and again even the longest standing products need Some love and attention to ensure our consumer still has the best And most appropriate outdoor product. We worked closely with active Walkers in local walking groups to make sure every detail and feature Was fi nessed and considered.
- Hood - roll away with adjustment
- Three pockets - zipped map pocket, two zipped lower patch pockets
- Double storm fl ap covering centre-front zip
- InterActive centre-front zip
- Full waist drawcord adjustment
- Elastication at cuff and adjustable cuff tabs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustment
- Main body: adelaide 2l gore-tex (129 g/m²)
- Content: 100% polyester with eptfe membrane
- Plain weave polyester face
- Lining: Polyamide dry mesh and taffeta
- Weight: 769g