Reviews about Bushnell 10x42 Trophy Xlt Camo
Bushnell 10x42 Trophy Xlt Camo:
- 100% waterproof/fogproof
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Dura-Grip rubber
- Fast Focus
- Soft-touch thumbgrips
- Flip objective covers (42 and 50mm only)
- Enviro-friendly Glass
- Magnification x Objective Lens (mm): 10x 42
- Size Class: Standard
- Focus System: Center
- Prism System: Roof
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi
- Field of View (ft.@1000yds / m@1000m): 325 / 108
- Close Focus (ft. / m): 8.2 / 2.5
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.2
- Eye Relief (mm): 15.2
- Eyecups: Twist-Up
- Waterproof / Fogproof: Yes
- Adapt to Tripod: Yes
- Rainguard® HD: No
- Color: AP Camo
- Weight (oz. / g): 25 / 765
- Some binoculars are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection.
- These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside.
- The interior optical surfaces won’t fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
- Trophy XLT binoculars are made with enviro-friendly materials.
- That means we use no lead in the glass lenses or prisms, no PVC in the binocular case, no PAH’s in the binocular itself and 100% recycled paper board packaging.
- Now you can see the outdoors with stunning clarity, and do your part to keep it beautiful.
Customers who purchased Bushnell 10x42 Trophy Xlt Camo
Customers who viewed Bushnell 10x42 Trophy Xlt Camo
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION