Reviews about Bushnell 7x50 Marine
Bushnell 7x50 Marine:
BUILT TO WITHSTAND EXTREME NAUTICAL ENVIRONMENTS.
And float in them. We suggest you keep them on board, but we made our Marine series binoculars buoyant, waterproof and corrosion resistant, so a little dunking won’t deep-six your day.
You’ll appreciate the ultra-bright, crisp views granted by their multi-coated optics and premium BaK-4 prism glass.
Rugged rubber armoring provides a sure grip, absorbs shock and keeps them from sliding in rough conditions.
They’re essential equipment if you spend much time on deck, and aren’t fazed by a little time off it.
- BaK-4 porro prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Fully multi-coated optics
- 100% waterproof/fogproof
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged to keep out moisture
- Highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Non-slip, non-skid rubber armor cushions bumps and shock, prevents sliding and provides a firm grip when wet
- Hermetically sealed
- Fold-down eyecups
- 100% UV protection
- Magnification x Objective Lens (mm): 7x 50
- Size Class: Standard
- Focus System: Individual
- Prism System: Porro
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi / UV
- Field of View (ft.@1000yds / m@1000m): 380 / 127
- Close Focus (ft. / m): 25 / 7.6
- Exit Pupil (mm): 7.1
- Eye Relief (mm): 18
- Eyecups: Fold-Down
- Waterproof / Fogproof: Yes
- Adapt to Tripod: Yes
- Color: Blue
- Weight (oz. / g): 36 / 1021
- Some binoculars are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection.
- These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside.
- The interior optical surfaces won’t fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
Customers who purchased Bushnell 7x50 Marine
Customers who viewed Bushnell 7x50 Marine
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION