Reviews about Deuter Compact Exp 12+streamer 2.0
Deuter Compact Exp 12+streamer 2.0:
The Compact bike range is an illustrious assortment of all-rounders. They now come with a relaxed, urban style and cool colours. On longer rides they offer top quality functionality. The mesh pocket or helmet flap offers extra storage and the side compression straps can be used to store protective pads. When it comes to an extended day trip, then abracadabra, you can expand it and get more into the main compartment. The stylish design and functional material are just the ticket.
- Mesh shoulder straps, mesh hip fins with two zipped mesh pockets and Airstripes back system for all-round ventilation.
- Hydration system compatible with bladder compartment, Velcro sealed tube channels and mouthpiece holder.
- Bike pump sleeve.
- Safety light loop.
- 3M reflectors at the front, sides and back.
- Two zipped front pockets.
- Side compression straps also suited to storing protective pads.
- Stow-away helmet flap.
- Rain cover.
- Weight: 840 g .
- Volume: 12 litre .
- Size: 46 / 22 / 18 (H x W x D) cm .
- Material:Deuter-Ripstop 210 / Deuter-Super-Polytex.
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
Customers who purchased Deuter Compact Exp 12+streamer 2.0
Customers who viewed Deuter Compact Exp 12+streamer 2.0
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION