Reviews about Deuter Futura Pro 38 Emerald 2012
Deuter Futura Pro 38 Emerald 2012:
The Aircomfort Pro System brings together three key elements which work to full advantage when your dream trip necessitates carrying a bit more gear: top Aircomfort ventilation, flexible carry comfort and a comfortable, snug hip belt.
The key to this clever combination lies in its frame construction and the floating Vari Flex hip belt.
The packs now shine in new colours and fine material.
Added to this are the specially tailored SL-shoulder straps and SL hip fins, advantages which will be especially appreciated by female Aircomfort fans.
- Compact, anatomically formed Vari Flex hip belt in bi-laminate construction and with Wide Air-Mesh cover
- Pull-Forward closure allows the hip belt to be easily tightened
- Side compression straps on the hip belt
- Anatomically cut Wide Air-Mesh shoulder straps with load adjusters
- Side bellows pockets
- Lid pocket
- Zipped front pocket
- Stretch outer pockets
- Inner valuables pocket
- Wet laundry pocket
- Loops for ice axe and walking poles
- Gear loops on the lid
- Reflective attachment for drinking tube
- Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz, 1700 g
- Volume: 2320 cubic inches, 38 litre
- Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon.
- Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads.
- This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products.
- Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
- Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight.
- It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
Customers who purchased Deuter Futura Pro 38 Emerald 2012
Customers who viewed Deuter Futura Pro 38 Emerald 2012
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION