Details for Deuter Futura Pro 38 Emerald 2012
Deuter Futura Pro 38 Emerald 2012:
The Aircomfort Pro System brings together three key elements which work to full advantage when your dream trip necessitates carrying a bit more gear: top Aircomfort ventilation, flexible carry comfort and a comfortable, snug hip belt.
The key to this clever combination lies in its frame construction and the floating Vari Flex hip belt.
The packs now shine in new colours and fine material.
Added to this are the specially tailored SL-shoulder straps and SL hip fins, advantages which will be especially appreciated by female Aircomfort fans.
- Compact, anatomically formed Vari Flex hip belt in bi-laminate construction and with Wide Air-Mesh cover
- Pull-Forward closure allows the hip belt to be easily tightened
- Side compression straps on the hip belt
- Anatomically cut Wide Air-Mesh shoulder straps with load adjusters
- Side bellows pockets
- Lid pocket
- Zipped front pocket
- Stretch outer pockets
- Inner valuables pocket
- Wet laundry pocket
- Loops for ice axe and walking poles
- Gear loops on the lid
- Reflective attachment for drinking tube
- Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz, 1700 g
- Volume: 2320 cubic inches, 38 litre
- Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon.
- Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads.
- This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products.
- Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
- Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight.
- It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
Boxed-product dimensions: 10cm x 20cm x 50cm
Product weight: 1.60 Kg.
EAN retail barcodes: 4046051029160
Item model number: 34271-2404
Deuter is a company that can be proud of producing very functional and highest quality products. The pure passion encourages Deuter to manufacture products that speak for themselves! This German brand specializes itself in the production of hiking equipment, trekking or snow sports. Started in 1898, is still a market leader in Germany due to its long experience and the quality of products. The brand does it best to be reliable and take care of its clients. Proper knowledge and specialization definitely help the brand to achieve success and be environmentally friendly! Make sure you check out the best selection of Deuter equipment. It couldn´t be easier to browse and buy online and what´s more your chosen items will be delivered directly to your door. Most of our products are shipped out within 24 hours of an order. As an authorized dealer of Deuter, we have extensive knowledge and insight about our products, and we can provide you with the necessary education for using our products. You`ll get the best service possible when you need it. We believe a big part of this satisfaction comes from knowing that when you make a purchase, your information remains completely confidential and secure. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If that wasn´t enough, you can send any unwanted purchases back to us, within 30 days. If you have any questions or queries don´t hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team, who will be only too happy to help!