Deuter Spectro AC 32 SL Kiwi 2012:
The favourites for ambitious hikers who like to travel light yet do not compromise on carry comfort and durability!
The Aircomfort FlexLite System was particularly developed for the Spectro series: it features an extremely flexible twin-frame construction and effective 3-sided ventilation.
Durable, lightweight and smart – these packs are the perfect partner for 1-2 day tours.
This season, they shine in many new, bright colours and come in bigger sizes.
- Deuter Aircomfort Flexlite System
- Roomy stretch front pocket for jacket, climbing harness or the like
- Front opening
- Anatomically formed, perforated shoulder straps
- Lid compartment
- Ice axe and trekking pole loops
- Two stretch side pockets
- SOS label
- Hydration system compatible
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz, 1150 g
- Volume: 1950 cubic inches, 32 litre
- This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks.
- Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure.
- PU coating inside.
- 210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating.
- This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.