Reviews about Eider Pokhara Kaki Woman
Eider Pokhara Kaki Woman:
The Drycore® pant dedicated to active sports in mountain.
Resistant, lightweight and stretch, this pant is benefiting from an anti-UV treatment (UPF 45).
Fast drying and comfort guaranteed!
- Inseam gusset: For more comfort and a higher freedom of movement.
- Zipped fly under flap.
- Zipped hand pockets: Waterproof storage.
- Zipped back and thigh pockets: For a better pant adjustment.
- Drycore Bistretch Light Soft: A light and soft fabric with a silky hand feel. Abrasion resistant thanks to its plait construction.
- Great comfort thanks to the Elastan. Anti UV treatment. Ideal for trekking/hiking clothes.
- Thanks to the Drycore® technology, your garments is:
- Dry thanks to the transfer of moisture
- Always impeccable thanks to Easy-Care treatment
FIT: size criteria
A technical garment is effective only if it is suitable for a practice. A freerider has different needs than a mountaineer and ice climbing does not require the same freedom of movement than a hiker. Our range has different «Fits», tailored to practice. The fit of this product is:
- Alpine : a tailored fi t, without material excess, for increased comfort.
- Because your comfort in clothing is essential while in activity, Eider has been integrating stretchy fabrics in its products construction.
- Comfort in action with the stretch.
UV control treatment
- It is important to protect oneself from sun rays… specifically because UV rays are invisible and by not warming you up, are harmful for your skin.
- This Eider garment is integrating a fabric made with UV rays filters.
- The results of the Ultraviolet protection factor - an indicator measuring the degree of protection against the sun - are lying in the 25 to 50+ range, on a scale going from 15 to 50.
- You are therefore better protected from the sun with Eider clothing.
Customers who purchased Eider Pokhara Kaki Woman
Customers who viewed Eider Pokhara Kaki Woman
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION