Reviews about Garmin Edge 200
Garmin Edge 200:
Bring new life to every ride with Edge 200.
This GPS-enabled cycling computer tracks time, distance, speed, location and calories burned. The Edge 200 is ideal for training, everyday and touring rides or any adventure you want to relive later at Garmin Connect™ — our free website for data analysis, mapping and sharing.
Easy to Use
We know you just want to get out and enjoy your ride without fussing over gear and electronics, so we made Edge 200 extremely easy to use. There’s no setup required — just pop it onto the included bike mount and you’re ready to roll. You even can use it on multiple bikes.
Edge 200 features a high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix® satellite prediction to calculate your position faster. That means when you turn it on outdoors, it finds satellites quickly so you can get on with your ride. It also alerts you if you’re moving but the timer is not running. Edge 200 has an Auto Pause feature so it will stop the timer when you’re not moving, then restart automatically when you’re rolling again. You also can set alerts for distance, time or calories to make it easier and more fun to achieve your goals.
How Far and How Fast
Whether you ride for fun, fitness or to feed your competitive edge, you’ll love seeing how far and how fast you rode. Having this data at your fingertips provides motivation and inspiration to keep you going. Edge 200 stores up to 130 hours of ride data and sorts your activities so you can quickly look up the fastest, longest or last ride.
Edge 200 helps you bring new life to old rides with Courses, a feature that lets you challenge your times on previous rides. A digital cyclist shows your speed relative to your past performance, along with an indication of how far ahead or behind you are. You also can download rides from other Garmin Connect users for a virtual competition.
Join a worldwide network of cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts at Garmin Connect. Once your ride is done, upload it to the site to see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view more detail like elevation. Use Garmin Connect’s new Course Creator feature to plan new rides or convert a past activity into a Course.
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 1.9" x 2.7" x 0.8" (4.8 x 6.9 x 2.1 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.2" x 1.4" (3.0 x 3.7 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 128 x 160 pixels
- Touchscreen: no
- Weight: 2.1 oz (58.5 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 14 hours
- Water resistant: yes (IPX7)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: no
- Ability to add maps: no
- Accepts data cards: no
- Lap history: 1,000 laps (dependent on memory usage)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 0
- Routes: 0
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor: no
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: no
- Foot pod: no
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): no
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible: yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): yes (within a course)
- Virtual racer™ (compete against other activities): no
- Courses (compete against previous activities): yes
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): yes
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): no
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): no
- Simple workouts (input time, distance and calorie goals): no
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): no
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): yes
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): no
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): no
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: no
- Training effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): no
- Customizable screen(s): no
- Barometric altimeter: no
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters): no
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): no
- Sport watch: no
Whats in the Box:
- Edge 200
- Bike mounts
- AC charger EU/UK
- USB cable
Customers who purchased Garmin Edge 200
Customers who viewed Garmin Edge 200
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION
deseo GPS. para lamcha de pesca, me podia enviar algunos modelos y precios.