Details for Haglofs Oxo 70 Black
Haglofs Oxo 70 Black:
Fully equipped trekking backpack with the easy to adjust “Instant Adjustable System” harness which allows the pack to be tailored to the wearer.
- Instant™ Adjustable System. Quick and easy adjustable shoulder harness system for tuning the torso length.
- Gender specific men’s back-panel, shoulder harness and hipbelt.
- Load-distributing framework with contoured head space.
- HDPE frame-sheet with single 6061 aluminium stay.
- High loft lumbar-pad with ventilating dual density foams.
- Haglöfs unique side panel Flex-Pocket™ with dual compression straps and water resistant zippers.
- Front pocket in stretch woven fabric.
- Large front panel zip-opening for easy access to main compartment.
- Double wand pockets.
- Angled water bottle holders with finger guide loops for easy restoring of drinking bottles.
- Divider in main compartment.
- Sleeping bag compartment with internal compression straps.
- Floating/detachable top-lid with double pockets and water resistant zipper.
- Dual ice-axe loops and shaft retrievers.
- Fully seam taped rain-cover in separate bottom compartment.
- Lashing points for sleeping pad on front panel.
- Spindrift collar with Haglöfs unique 1-Motion™ opening system.
- Weight: 2800 g
- 210D Double Diamond Ripstop Polyamide
- Material: 210D Polyamide ripstop fabric with “diamond structure”. PU-coated for improved waterproofness and durability. Extremely rip resistant in relation to its weight. PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment
- Water column: >1,500 mm
- Weight: 172 g/m²
500D Cordura® Polyamide:
- Material: 500 denier polyamide. Extremely good abrasion and tearing strength. PU-coated for improved waterproofness and durability. PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column: >1,500 mm
- Weight: 223 g/m2
210D Velocity Polyamide:
- Material :210 denier polyamide dobby fabric with a “broken Twill” weave. PU-coated for improved waterproofness and durability. PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column: >1,500 mm
- Weight: 158 g/m²
Product weight: 4.00 Kg.
EAN retail barcodes: 7318840440416
Item model number: 240075939-OS
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 0 / 5
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by trekkinn. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).