Reviews about Lowa Zephyr Goretex Mid Grey Man
Lowa Zephyr Goretex Mid Grey Man:
Fast and Light Hiking Performance:
Lightweight, supportive, cushioned and stable, these comfortable boots suit the needs of most casual hikers.
Ideal for on-trail adventures, over moderate terrain, supporting backpacks up to 25 pounds. Bonus: Zero break-in time!
Lightweight, nimble, waterproof trail boot with PU Monowrap® technology for surefooted stability.
- UPPER: Split leather/Cordura®.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap® Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross.
- SHANK: 3/4 length nylon.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
- WIDTH: Medium, mens D width.
- Handcrafted in Slovakia: Bordered by Austria, a member of the European Union, and one of the fastest growing economies in the EU. LOWA employs a large group of highly skilled boot makers in this delightful country.
Customers who purchased Lowa Zephyr Goretex Mid Grey Man
Customers who viewed Lowa Zephyr Goretex Mid Grey Man
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION