Details for Marmot Dena Thermal R Blue Woman
Marmot Dena Thermal R Blue Woman:
A terrific balance of warmth, durability, and low weight; all wrapped up in an environmentally friendly garment that is equally at home on the trail or around town.
Tough nylon Ripstop fabric capably meets the challenges of the elements, while our advanced Thermal R® Eco insulation is warm, lightweight and derived from recycled materials.
- Ultralight Fabric
- Thermal R Eco Insulation
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets - Soft Fabric to Warm Hands
- Invisible Zip Chest Pocket
- Lycra® Bound Cuffs
- Inside Zip Pocket - Secure Pocket to Store Small Items
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard - Moisture Wicking Fabric Protects Your Face From the Zipper
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesnt Ride Up
- Weight: 12.8 oz / 362.9 g
- Insulation Material: Thermal R Eco
- 100% Nylon Ripstop DWR 0.8 oz/yd
- 100% Polyester Embossed WR 1.8 oz/yd
- Thermal R is Marmots proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves. Mid loft, excellent warmth to weight, resilient loft, and durable.
- Marmot UpCycle® products minimize our impact on the environment by using natural, organic, and recycled or discarded materials that would otherwise end up in landfills.
- Our UpCycle® fabric is made from recycled plastic...hence the name “UpCycle”.
- When you recycle plastic, you get more plastic; when we UpCycle® plastic, we get fabric, a greater value and a broader use.
Boxed-product dimensions: 5cm x 25cm x 40cm
Product weight: 0.40 Kg.
EAN retail barcodes: 785562150102
Item model number: 77120-2439-5
The concept of Marmot was born during a trip to Alaska, where Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley decided to climb a glacier: the love for the nature and fascination by outdoors activities helped Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley to create their first products: down vest, a sweater, a parka and then sleeping bags. This started the development of a company that can be proud of top-quality products and reliability. Marmot always has based its success on high quality and innovation. The company was officially founded in 1974 and since that time it offers to its clients the highest quality performance products. Make sure you check out the best selection of Marmot equipment. It couldn´t be easier to browse and buy online and what´s more your chosen items will be delivered directly to your door. Most of our products are shipped out within 24 hours of an order. As an authorized dealer of Marmot, we have extensive knowledge and insight about our products, and we can provide you with the necessary education for using our products. You`ll get the best service possible when you need it. We believe a big part of this satisfaction comes from knowing that when you make a purchase, your information remains completely confidential and secure. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If that wasn´t enough, you can send any unwanted purchases back to us, within 30 days. If you have any questions or queries don´t hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team, who will be only too happy to help!