Marmot Dena Thermal R Blue Woman:
A terrific balance of warmth, durability, and low weight; all wrapped up in an environmentally friendly garment that is equally at home on the trail or around town.
Tough nylon Ripstop fabric capably meets the challenges of the elements, while our advanced Thermal R® Eco insulation is warm, lightweight and derived from recycled materials.
- Ultralight Fabric
- Thermal R Eco Insulation
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets - Soft Fabric to Warm Hands
- Invisible Zip Chest Pocket
- Lycra® Bound Cuffs
- Inside Zip Pocket - Secure Pocket to Store Small Items
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard - Moisture Wicking Fabric Protects Your Face From the Zipper
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesnt Ride Up
- Weight: 12.8 oz / 362.9 g
- Insulation Material: Thermal R Eco
- 100% Nylon Ripstop DWR 0.8 oz/yd
- 100% Polyester Embossed WR 1.8 oz/yd
- Thermal R is Marmots proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves. Mid loft, excellent warmth to weight, resilient loft, and durable.
- Marmot UpCycle® products minimize our impact on the environment by using natural, organic, and recycled or discarded materials that would otherwise end up in landfills.
- Our UpCycle® fabric is made from recycled plastic...hence the name “UpCycle”.
- When you recycle plastic, you get more plastic; when we UpCycle® plastic, we get fabric, a greater value and a broader use.