Reviews about Merrell Chameleon Evo Mid Syn Goretex
Merrell Chameleon Evo Mid Syn Goretex:
If stopping to admire the view is your only reason to slow down, you want a shoe that can keep pace with you.
We’ve reengineered the classic Chameleon, stripping it right down to its bare essentials to provide all the technical features you’ll need to handle whatever the trail throws at you, and nothing more.
- GORE-TEX® Gasket Construction
- Synthetic Leather Upper
- GORE-TEX® Fabric Lining
- Breathable Enduro Mesh Panels
- Breathable Padded Tongue
- Injection Molded TPU Counter
- Injection Molded TPU Instep
- Stability Arm
- Protective Molded Rubber Rand
- Protective Molded Rubber Toe Bumper
- 4.5mm Anatomical Ortholite® Footbed
- Nylon 6.6 Injection Molded Arch Shank
- Exposed In-Board™ Compression Molded EVA
- Footframe with Grade 2 Tapered Nylon Insole Molded to Bottom
- Air Cushion® Midsole
- 4mm Sole Lug Depth
- Vibram® Chameleon Speed™ Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1lb 2oz (510g)
We proudly equip nearly all our multi-sport and hiking shoes with Vibram® outsoles.
Advanced rubber compounds – Trek and TC5+ – that provide sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces in even the most extreme temperatures.
- GORE-TEX® COMFORT SYSTEM:
Nothing says dry, warm, and breathable like GORE-TEX®. We leverage three different GORETEX ® technologies formulated just for footwear
– Extended Comfort, Performance Comfort, and Insulated Comfort – strategically leveraging¡ each depending on the level of activity and anticipated temperature.
- ORTHOLITE® COMFORT FOAM INSOLES:
Ortholite® provides out-of-the-box comfort for longer than any footbed, thanks to a special open cell polyurethane that retains 95% of its cushioning after the first year, far exceeding the 30% offered by traditional EVA footbeds.
Customers who purchased Merrell Chameleon Evo Mid Syn Goretex
Customers who viewed Merrell Chameleon Evo Mid Syn Goretex
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION