Reviews about Merrell Moab Waterproof Black/granite
Merrell Moab Waterproof Black/granite:
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
-Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution provides an impermeable but breathable barrier
- Moulded nylon arch shank
- Compression moulded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell aiir curshion in the heeel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm sole lug depth
- Vibram multi-sport sole/TC5+ Rubber
- We proudly equip nearly all our multi-sport and hiking shoes with Vibram® outsoles for two reasons.
- First, no company does a better job of creating lug patterns that provide stability in all conditions, with no lugs placed under the arch, so your foot flexes more naturally for greater comfort.
- Second, they-ve created two advanced rubber compounds - Trek and TC5+ - that provide sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces in even the most extreme temperatures.
AEGIS® MICROBE SHIELD
- While some anti-microbial treatments block odor, Aegis® takes a more aggressive approach, with an onslaught of polymer spikes that rupture the cell walls of odorproducing microbes that stops odor in its tracks.
- Unlike chemicals that can wear down or produce resistant super bacteria, Aegis never wears out, won-t leech out despite repeated washings, and won-t harm the environment.
Customers who purchased Merrell Moab Waterproof Black/granite
Customers who viewed Merrell Moab Waterproof Black/granite
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION