Details for Suunto Core Extreme Limited Editon Silver
Suunto Core Extreme Limited Editon Silver:
* New, brave design
* Altimeter with altitude log memory and altitude difference measurement
* Barometer with storm alarm and weather trend indicator
* Automatic Alti / Baro switch
* Compass with semi automatic calibration and a digital bearing
* Depth meter
* Multiple watch, date and alarm functions with dual time and countdown timer
* Sunrise/Sunset times for over 400 locations worldwide
* Digital thermometer
* Menu based user interface in English, German, French and Spanish
* User-replaceable battery
Satisfy you appetite for extreme!
With the right information and the right attitude, you too can successfully take on some of natures greatest challenges. The Suunto Core supplies the information, but the attitude is up to you.
The altimeter features a range up to 9000m (29 500 ft). It is ideally suited for all activities where knowing your altitude and ascent and descent rates is essential. The Core altimeter sports an altitude difference measurement that allows you to track your progress in terms of altitude climbed. The log recorder stores all your movements in altitude between the start and stop times, so you can re-live your trip at home - view graphs of changes in altitude during your treks, find out how much you climbed, the duration of ascents and descents, average ascent and descent speed and more.
Suunto Core displays the current sea level pressure as a detailed graph, showing recording of the last 24 hours with a recording interval of 30 minutes. The weather trend indicator is a useful feature providing quick reference to check upcoming weather conditions. The storm alarm notifies you of a sudden drop in air pressure, which may be related to worsening weather conditions.
Automatic Alti/Baro switch
Suunto Core sports an Automatic Alti/Baro switch, a smart feature that senses your movement or lack thereof, switching between altimeter and barometer accordingly. When you’re climbing, it records changes in elevation. And when you stop to rest, it records changes in barometric pressure. A drop in air pressure while you’re sleeping under the stars will be recorded for what it really is: a change in barometric pressure, not altitude
The digital compass displays the cardinal or half-cardinal point and the North. The declination adjustment function allows you to correct the difference between the true North and magnetic North. You can also set it to track a certain bearing, which helps you follow a chosen direction in the terrain. The compass features a one-touch function that allows you to sight lock and follow a bearing.
Intended for snorkeling, the Suunto Core depth meter provides information on current depth and the maximum depth reached during your snorkeling dive. The maximum depth of the device is 10m (32,8 ft).
Watch functions include time, dual time, date, alarm, sports chronograph, countdown timer and predicted times for sunrise and sunset for over 400 locations worldwide.
- Real-time vertical cumulative value ✓
- Temperature compensation ✓
- Total Ascent Descent ✓
- User-removable logbook files ✓
- Automatic Alti/Baro switch ✓
- Automatic 7 day Alti-Baro memory ✓
- Resolution 1 m
- Recording intervals 1s, 5s, 30s, 60s
- Altimeter/barometer lock ✓
- Altitude range -500m - 9000m/-1600ft - 29500ft ✓
- Difference measurement ✓
- Log graph ✓
- Logbook function ✓
- Lockable logs ✓
- Countdown timer ✓
- Stopwatch ✓
- North-South indicator North indicator
- Guided calibration ✓
- Heading in degrees ✓
- Declination setting ✓
- Cardinal directions ✓
- Bearing tracking ✓
- Operating temperature -20°C - +60°C/-5°F - +140°F
- User replaceable straps ✓
- Water resistance 30m/100ft with uw buttons
- Storage temperature -30°C - +60°C/-22°F - +140°F
- Selectable metric/imperial units ✓
- Mineral crystal glass ✓
- Menu-based user interface ✓
- Dot-matrix display ✓
- Backlight type Electro-luminescent Display
- Backlight option for night use ✓
- Weight 64 g
- Low battery warning ✓
- User replaceable battery ✓
- Languages 4 language menu (DE,EN,ES,FR)
- Depth meter ✓
- Button lock ✓
- Rotating bezel ✓
- 12/24h ✓
- Sunrise sunset times ✓
- Calendar clock ✓
- Dual time ✓
- Daily alarms 1
- Alarm Snooze ✓
- Temperature resolution 1°C/1°F
- Weather memory 7 days
- Trend indicator ✓
- Trend graph ✓
- Temperature range -20°C - +60°C/-5°F - +140°F
- Altimeter/barometer lock ✓
- Temperature ✓
- Sea level pressure ✓
- Difference measurement ✓
- Barometer resolution 0,05 inHg/1 mbar ✓
- Barometer range 8,9 -32,4 inHg/300-1100 mbar ✓
- Weather alarm ✓
- Storm alarm ✓
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 0 / 5
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by trekkinn. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).
Customers who viewed Suunto Core Extreme Limited Editon Silver, also viewed: