Reviews about The North Face Nse Traction Mule Pink Woman
The North Face Nse Traction Mule Pink Woman:
When you want the luxurious comfort of a slipper and the sure-footed traction of a winter boot, slip on the Women’s Nuptse Traction Mules.
Insulated warmth comes courtesy of layers of 450 fill power down and feathers, while grip is delivered by a fully lugged and 40% recycled rubber outsole.
The ripstop upper, fully recycled from post-consumer plastic bottles for environmental peace of mind, is meanwhile tough enough to resist water and abrasion, while the foam footbed adds a supporting fit.
Whether you’re relaxing in your tent or setting out for supplies in the snow-bound town, the Mule will keep you moving in comfort and confidence.
- The insulated warmth of the NSE Tent Mule combined with a lugged, high-traction outsole make this slip-on great footwear for base camp or shuffling through the snow to grab the morning paper.
- Durable, water-resistant, element shedding 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- 450 fill power down and feather insulation
- Die-cut EVA and foam comfort footbed.
- 40% recycled die cut rubber outsole for supreme traction.
- NorthFit outfit the outdoor athlete with the most precise fit between the human foot and a footwear last, as they both relate to the demands of the activity.
Customers who viewed The North Face Nse Traction Mule Pink Woman
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION