Details for The North Face Sable Mid Goretex XCR Classic Woman
The North Face Sable Mid Goretex XCR Classic Woman:
With the rugged protection of a hiking boot and the agile responsiveness of a running shoe, the Women’s Sable Mid GTX XCR is a day walker’s dream.
This lightweight, mid-cut boot is both waterproof and breathable thanks to a Gore-Tex® membrane on the nubuck and suede leather upper, and its abrasion-resistant mesh, protective toe and heel caps and gusseted tongue each help resist abrasion and stop debris creeping in.
Cushioning and support is provided by the ergonomically designed Northotic footbed, and a Heal Cradle™ and Snake Plate™ contribute stability by keeping heel and forefoot where they should be.
A women-specific Vibram® rubber outsole adds sticky traction over varied terrain, keeping you sure-footed and equipped for the challenges ahead.
- Gore-Tex® Extended comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Combination BLC compliant nubuck and synthetic suede upper
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Gusseted tongue provides protection from unwanted debris
- Tec Tuff high abrasion protective toe and heel cap
- Northotic™ ergonomically designed footbed
- Exclusive, lightweight women-specific Vibram® Outsole
- Heal Cradle™ technology encompassing a dual-density EVA midsole with a compression-molded EVA X-2™ heel insert
- ESS shank for midfoot stability encompassing Snake Plate™ forefoot push-through protection technology
- Secondary midfoot nylon shank for additional support
- Approx Weight: ½ pair 406 g pair 812 g based on Women’s 7
The Northotic™ is a multi-density footbed that provides enhanced stability, support and cushioning on the trail.
GORE-TEX® FOR FOOTWEAR
Provides durable waterproof protection from rain and snow.
VIBRAM® OUTSOLE TECHNOLOGIES
We collaborated with Vibram, long respected for quality and durability, to create various outsoles (Vibram® Humbolt Outsole, Vibram® Mikeno Outsole, Vibram® Walsh Outsole, and Vibram® Rubber Outsole Compound) with superior traction, stability and protection.
NorthFit™ outfit the outdoor athlete with the most precise fit between the human foot and a footwear last, as they both relate to the demands of the activity.
SnakePlate™ provides protection as well as an intimate feel for any surface. High abrasion sticky rubber grips all surfaces, including the occasional water-slickened rock field. A heel crash pads stand up to repeated pounding, stride after stride. Breathablity lets the foot stay cool while drainage lets it dry out after a river crossing.
The North Face® Heal Cradle™ consists of a polyurethane (PU) foundation with five pegs protruding vertically from it. A soft EVA panel is placed over the pegs, locking the two together like building blocks. The top layer of soft EVA has a slightly cupped shape that literally cradles the heel, helping to stabilize it in the process. It also works with the underlying PU to absorb impact. Lastly, it offers more lateral/medial stability, positioning the foot for a smooth transition into the next stage of the stride cycle.
About The North Face
Customers who viewed The North Face Sable Mid Goretex XCR Classic Woman, also viewed:
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION