Details for The North Face Sable Mid Goretex XCR Classic Woman
The North Face Sable Mid Goretex XCR Classic Woman:
With the rugged protection of a hiking boot and the agile responsiveness of a running shoe, the Women’s Sable Mid GTX XCR is a day walker’s dream.
This lightweight, mid-cut boot is both waterproof and breathable thanks to a Gore-Tex® membrane on the nubuck and suede leather upper, and its abrasion-resistant mesh, protective toe and heel caps and gusseted tongue each help resist abrasion and stop debris creeping in.
Cushioning and support is provided by the ergonomically designed Northotic footbed, and a Heal Cradle™ and Snake Plate™ contribute stability by keeping heel and forefoot where they should be.
A women-specific Vibram® rubber outsole adds sticky traction over varied terrain, keeping you sure-footed and equipped for the challenges ahead.
- Gore-Tex® Extended comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Combination BLC compliant nubuck and synthetic suede upper
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Gusseted tongue provides protection from unwanted debris
- Tec Tuff high abrasion protective toe and heel cap
- Northotic™ ergonomically designed footbed
- Exclusive, lightweight women-specific Vibram® Outsole
- Heal Cradle™ technology encompassing a dual-density EVA midsole with a compression-molded EVA X-2™ heel insert
- ESS shank for midfoot stability encompassing Snake Plate™ forefoot push-through protection technology
- Secondary midfoot nylon shank for additional support
- Approx Weight: ½ pair 406 g pair 812 g based on Women’s 7
The Northotic™ is a multi-density footbed that provides enhanced stability, support and cushioning on the trail.
GORE-TEX® FOR FOOTWEAR
Provides durable waterproof protection from rain and snow.
VIBRAM® OUTSOLE TECHNOLOGIES
We collaborated with Vibram, long respected for quality and durability, to create various outsoles (Vibram® Humbolt Outsole, Vibram® Mikeno Outsole, Vibram® Walsh Outsole, and Vibram® Rubber Outsole Compound) with superior traction, stability and protection.
NorthFit™ outfit the outdoor athlete with the most precise fit between the human foot and a footwear last, as they both relate to the demands of the activity.
SnakePlate™ provides protection as well as an intimate feel for any surface. High abrasion sticky rubber grips all surfaces, including the occasional water-slickened rock field. A heel crash pads stand up to repeated pounding, stride after stride. Breathablity lets the foot stay cool while drainage lets it dry out after a river crossing.
The North Face® Heal Cradle™ consists of a polyurethane (PU) foundation with five pegs protruding vertically from it. A soft EVA panel is placed over the pegs, locking the two together like building blocks. The top layer of soft EVA has a slightly cupped shape that literally cradles the heel, helping to stabilize it in the process. It also works with the underlying PU to absorb impact. Lastly, it offers more lateral/medial stability, positioning the foot for a smooth transition into the next stage of the stride cycle.
About The North Face
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 0 / 5
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by trekkinn. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).
Customers who viewed The North Face Sable Mid Goretex XCR Classic Woman, also viewed: