Details for The North Face Trekker Conv Pants Regular Dune Beige
The North Face Trekker Conv Pants Regular Dune Beige:
Switch effortlessly between trousers and shorts while hiking through changeable weather in the Men’s Trekker Convertible Pant.
Rely on the full alpine-fit pant and its rugged yet stretchy nylon construction in cool conditions, then zip off the legs at the thigh and store them in the purpose-built elastic belt loops at the back when the sun comes out.
Features include cuffs that roll up for further flexibility; front, side and back zippered pockets for storing outdoor essentials; a constructed waistband for a secure fit; and crotch gusset for maximum freedom of motion.
Easy to care for and quick to dry, reach for this pant when you need versatility but don’t want to add weight to your pack.
- Lightweight nylon stretch fabric
- Constructed waistband with belt loops and zip
- Front fly
- Elastic rear belt loops to hold pant legs when converted
- Two front pockets with zipper closure
- Rear zipper pocket
- Side cargo pockets with zipper closure
- Stow pocket on right side to hold pant legs when converted
- Crotch gusset
- Pant legs zip off at mid thigh
- Roll up cuffs feature
- Quick drying
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- ALPINE FIT
- INSEAM: Reg, Lng
- FABRIC: 90% Nylon; 10% Elastane
Offers protection against damaging UV rays during prolonged sun exposure.
About The North Face
Customers who viewed The North Face Trekker Conv Pants Regular Dune Beige, also viewed:
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION