The North Face Venture Hyvent 2.5L EC Black Man:
With the technical proficiency to endure wild storms and a design smart enough for city streets, the Men’s Venture Jacket is a classic all-rounder.
It’s waterproof and fully seam-sealed for total protection from the elements, but thanks to its HyVent fabric it’s breathable too, allowing excess moisture to be drawn away from your body to be evaporated.
The hood is fully adjustable via a drawcord so that you can wrap your head up tightly during downpours; and removable so that you can ventilate when the sun comes out again.
Cuffs and hem can be adjusted for the fit you require.
Stowable in its pocket, it’s a no-brainer to throw this into your pack for rain protection whenever you need it.
- Classic, year-round rainwear, now constructed with Toray Entrant EC fabric
- An eco-conscious material; our most popular waterproof, breathable jacket
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Center front zip and Velcro® closure
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Two hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Self fabric adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Weight: 379 g
- Fabric: 40D 85 g/m2 100% nylon ripstop HyVent® 2.5L Entrant® EC (50% non-petroleum membrane)
Hyvent is a superior, waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component mutli-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability.