Marmot Caldera Black:
Offering an amazing amount of comfort and protection at a down-to-earth price, the secret to the Caldera Glove’s outstanding performance is the use of waterproof, breathable MemBrain® fabric in the shell and insert fabrics, combined with Spirafil synthetic insulation and highloft fleece in the lining for warmth and comfort.
Handy features are designed for life on the hill, such as an internal heater pocket, nose wipe, and safety leash.
- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Insert - Waterproof, breathable and windproof for wide range comfort
- High Loft Fleece Lining
- Falcon Grip - Articulated for Dexterity and Ease of Grip
- Thermal R Insulation
- Nose wipe - Soft fabric to wipe your runny nose
- Safety Leash - Keeps Glove Attached to Wrist When Removed from Hand
- Updated Design
- Insulation Material: Thermal R
- Topo 100% Nylon Membrain® 10
- GripTec Polyurethane Reinforcement
- High Loft Fleece for Increased Warmth and Comfort
Glove insert Material:
- MemBrain® Glove Insert
- MemBrain® fabric balances the best performance in waterproof, breathable fabric with excellent durability.
- MemBrain® reduces internal condensation while increasing comfort by reducing the chilling effect caused by condensation build-up.
- When used with insulated garments or sleeping bags, MemBrain® protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions.
- Thermal R is Marmots proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves.
- Mid loft, excellent warmth to weight, resilient loft, and durable.