Option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur`
Voir plus de produits liés à:
Using a refined wool alternative the Better Sweater® fleece has a sweater-knit face that slides easily under a shell and a soft fleecy interior that can be layered or worn next to the skin. Always striving to reduce our environmental footprint, the fleece is dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Supple micropolyester jersey fabric trims the wind flap, cuffs and hem. With a stand-up collar and quarter-length zipper (with garage), zippered left-sleeve pocket and princess seams on the back.
- Made of warm, polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-length front zipper with wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, wind flap and hem
- Princess seams at back
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester fleece cross-dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- bluesign® Approved Fabric:
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
trekkinn vous propose une sélection de Vestes polaires portant la griffe de marques reconnues pour la qualité et l’originalité de leurs produits. Sur notre boutique de montagne, le choix peut se faire en fonction de la distance à effectuer et de votre niveau (débutant ou coureurs expérimentés). Vous pouvez aussi y trouver quelques équipements complèmentaires à Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip pour garantir votre confort.
Partagez votre avis ou posez nous une question concernant ce produit
EN 30 JOURS