Option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur`
Veuillez sélectionner l´option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur` si vous souhaitez vous connecter automatiquement sur cet ordinateur la prochaine fois. Votre compte restera actif pendant 45 jours. Il est conseillé d´utiliser cette option uniquement si vous vous connectez depuis votre ordinateur personnel et non depuis un ordinateur public.
Voir plus de produits liés à:
Like wild geese flying across the fall sky, this luxuriously warm hoody is made for going on the wing, even when you’re simply headed to town to meet a friend. A heavyweight of versatility, our Merino Midweight is a wonderfully soft jersey knit suited to a wide variety of activities across a wide range of conditions. Merino wool is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. Its also wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 20% Capilene® recycled polyester for durability and for dry times and moisture transfer superior to that of 100% merino. Features include a double-layer hood, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction; slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Loose double-layer hood, secured by overlap at the collar, with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 4.9-oz (165-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% Capilene® recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 172 g (6.1 oz)
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Merino Wool Blend:
- Exceptionally soft, naturally breathable and warm even when wet, merino wool regulates your body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, naturally controls odor and stretches as you move.
- Our merino wool is sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of chlorine.
- For our Merino Wool Baselayers we blend merino wool with all-recycled polyester for increased durability, improved wicking and faster dry times. The resulting garment provides higher performance in the field, is less fussy to care for and remains exceptionally soft against the skin, naturally odor resistant and machine washable. Our merino baselayer fabrics are bluesign® approved.
En vous rendant sur trekkinn, vous tomberez certainement sur la gamme de Polos la plus complète. Nous vous suggérons le modèle Patagonia Merino MW Hoody qui est disponible maintenant au meilleur prix du marché. Nos articles de montagne commercialisés sur trekkinn assure à la fois confort et style.
Partagez votre avis ou posez nous une question concernant ce produit
EN 30 JOURS