Option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur`
Veuillez sélectionner l´option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur` si vous souhaitez vous connecter automatiquement sur cet ordinateur la prochaine fois. Votre compte restera actif pendant 45 jours. Il est conseillé d´utiliser cette option uniquement si vous vous connectez depuis votre ordinateur personnel et non depuis un ordinateur public.
Voir plus de produits liés à:
Warm and stylish, this moto-style jacket prefers outside deck on the ferry ride to Bainbridge Island. Made from 100% recycled nylon plain weave, it’s treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. Sleek chevron-shaped quilt lines hold in place the 100% Traceable Down insulation (600-fill-power duck down), all of which can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked. Details include an off-center full-length zip and handwarmer pockets with faux metal zippers and a smart, adjustable collar with snaps. Hip length.
- Soft, 100% recycled nylon plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Motorcycle-style jacket with chevron quilt lines and off-center front zipper
- Tall, snapped collar stands up or lies flat
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Shell fabric is bluesign® approved
- 368 g (13 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
Traceable Down Insulation:
- Patagonia Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. Every down cluster, in every one of our down products, comes exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How do we know? We hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify our down supply chain from farm to jacket–and every step in between.
- Although we’ve been using recycled polyester in our garments for 20 years, for some reason locked deep in polymer chemistry, nylon is more difficult to recycle than polyester. After years of research, development, and testing, we’re finally finding some recycled nylon fibers that are suitable for apparel.
- Some of the recycled nylon we use comes from post-industrial waste fiber, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fiber.
- We’re diligently searching for a success story with recycled nylon. The challenge lies ahead of us, and we’re committed to discovering the best methods to recycle nylon fiber, but it appears this evolution will take many years.
trekkinn, le spécialiste de Vêtements femme, propose aussi des Vestes 100% montagne. Vous trouverez en ligne des modèles pour tous les styles et besoins parmi lesquels le Patagonia Prow est disponible sur notre site internet, profitez de nos remises pour commander votre article de montagne à prix réduit.
Partagez votre avis ou posez nous une question concernant ce produit
EN 30 JOURS