Option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur`
Voir plus de produits liés à:
From the frosty days of fall through the shimmering snows of winter, our R3® Hoody warms like a wood-burning stove. Compressible and resilient, this reversible Regulator® fleece hoody is made of an exclusive Polartec® High Loft™ polyester fleece that wicks moisture, dries quickly and caches heat when temperatures plunge. Worn pile side out, it has two handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket; worn smooth side out, the chest pocket becomes external. The R1® cuffs have spiral-seam construction and are easy to push up; elastic binding at the close-fitting hood, the hem and the handwarmer pockets further seals in warmth. Sonic/Stitch seam construction reduces bulk on the center-front zipper; a soft, kissing-welt center-front zipper garage is easy on the chin; offset shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® High Loft™ fleece provides exceptional warmth, dries quickly and has breathability appropriate for use as an outer layer or midlayer
- Snug-fitting hood with elastic binding locks in heat; underarm gussets and raglan sleeves for increased mobility and comfort under a pack
- Reversible style has removable tags and reversible center-front zipper with soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pile side out: hoody-style handwarmer pockets with elastic binding; smooth side out: glued-on, zippered chest pocket
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness
- Clean-finished cuffs use R1® Polartec Power Grid™ fabric in a spiral-seam construction
- Elastic binding at hem, hood and handwarmer pockets seals in warmth
- Body: 7.6-oz Polartec® High Loft™ 97% polyester (53% recycled)/3% spandex.
- Cuffs: 6.7-oz Polartec Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex.
- Pockets: 3.4-oz 100% nylon. Body and cuff fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 428 g (15.1 oz)
- bluesign® Approved Fabric:
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Recycled Polyester:
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
La qualité et la fiabilité sont des critères importants à prendre en compte lors de votre achat de Vêtements femme. Que vous soyez une personne avide de nouveauté ou une adepte de montagne, sur trekkinn vous trouverez facilement les modèles de Vestes polaires qui correspondent à votre style parmi ceux proposés au meilleur prix comme Patagonia R3 Hoody.
Partagez votre avis ou posez nous une question concernant ce produit
EN 30 JOURS