Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Ver más artículos de:
The feminine model for urban and travel use, as well as leisure activities in nature. Italian design inspired by traditional mountain footwear, developed according to the specifics of female plantar anatomy.
- Upper: suede
- Upper protection: rubber
- Lining description: textile
- Outsole: vibram® cambridge
- Midsole: partially recycled die cut eva
- Lasting board (stifness): 1.5 mm nylon + die cut eva (extra flexible)
- Footbed: coco/latex/bamboo
- Weight (gr. ½ pair): 310
This system, which allows for the sole to perfectly capture the anatomy of the foot, ensures a uniform distribution of pressure, prevents from lateral and frontal slipping under heavy use, and provides shock absorption for an excellent wearing comfort.
- The version IMS1 combines the Internal Midsole System with an external midsole in a thin microporous EVA. In this way, thanks to the low profile of the midsole, it provides maximum sensitivity, precision and reliability to ensure a correct and instant reaction to uneven terrains.
- Slim Micro Eva
- The version IMS2, couples the Internal Midsole System to a thicker midsole in molded EVA or molded PU, in order to create the right balance between ground control and shock absorption. Both, maximum comfort of fit and ease of walking are ensured.
- Molded Eva / Molded Pu
Ims3 Smooth Mountaineering:
- The Internal Midsole System is coupled with an Exoskeleton construction of medium density polyurethane for stability and protection, and a lightweight polyurethane inner part, which provides cushioning, shock absorption and high compressive strength. In addition, it features a lightweight and durable TPU heel cap and a rubber toe cap for a perfect fit of the crampon.
- Ultralignt Pu
- Exoskeleton In Pu
- Tpu Hell Cap And Rubber Toe Cap
- Vibram® Sole
Ims3 Smooth Backpacking:
- The Internal Midsole System is coupled with an Exoskeleton construction of medium density polyurethane for stability and protection, and a lightweight polyurethane inner part, which provides cushioning, shock absorption and high compressive strength.
Ims3 Smooth Trekking:
- The Internal Midsole System is coupled with an Exoskeleton construction and a further internal component made of Molded EVA. The external structure of lightweight polyurethane, a resistant, solid and durable material, provides protection and support at the key points of the foot to ensure a safer step. The layer in Molded EVA is made of a softer material for an ideal cushioning and shock absorption and thus making the hike extremely comfortable.
- Most of its collection AKU has exclusive outsoles designed together with Vibram®, for both the specific design and shape of the outsole, as well as for the composition of the rubber with which it is made. The outsole is also designed with thought for the specific needs and the different end use of the shoes.
- The outsole is all-important for safety in technical footwear. AKU has always worked closely with Vibram® - the world’s foremost manufacturer of soles for outdoor footwear – in designing and manufacturing outsoles to meet every category of user’s request for reliability and precision. Alongside the Vibram® products are specific solutions created exclusively by the AKU design department. This section gives a complete overview of the current AKU products spread over the 3 segments of the collection.
The Mountain soles feature:
- particular resistance to abrasion
- deep level of cleating
- tread design with more spaces between cleats
- particular heaviness and thickness
- fewer component elements
- Crampon compatibility
The Trekking soles feature:
- suitable resistance to abrasion
- shock-absorbing capacity especially in the heel area
- good level of cleating distinguished by correct cleat height
- tread design with spacing designed to minimize clogging
- light weight
- design allowing for boot flex and protection
The Active soles have the following features in common:
- particular resistance to abrasion
- shock-absorbing capacity
- extensive cleating, distinguished by a reduced cleat height
- tread design that aids correct foot flex
- remarkable light weight
- more component elements
- Specifically developed lasts for Women’s feet, a cozy and wrapping shape which gives stability and comfort on uneven mountain trails.
En trekkinn mostramos todas las características de Aku Bellamont Gaia. Sus dimensiones son 12x22x cm. y pesa 0.63 kg. (producto en su caja original). En nuestra tienda de montaña podrás encontrar diferente tallaje de Aku Bellamont Gaia. Pago seguro y envío garantizado! Además descubre más productos similares a Aku Bellamont Gaia y benefíciate de todas nuestras ofertas en montaña.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS